Thank you for your interest in L’accessoire+. This event is brought to you by Groupe Le PonPon and aims to provide you and your clients with a customized shopping experience centered on fine and unique selection of products on Second Life. If you are interested in joining us, please carefully read through all the specifications and requirements.
You may apply again if you have applied in previous cycles.
Current participating designers do not need to fill this out, please contact our liaisons if you have any questions or concerns.
L’accessoire+ Terms of Service
Last updated: February 2, 2015
Event Description (What’s new!)
Monthly event with exclusive items of any type (not just accessories) with one color or version to be at a discount (at least 20% off) while the rest at full price. Accessories and shoes will have the closest spots to landing point.
Basic Information and Requirements
- Event will run from the 15th of the cycle month until the 8th of the next month each cycle
- Item(s) must be exclusive for L’accessoire+, never previously sold
- Participation fee of 800L per cycle, multiple cycle packages available
Event Items Specifications
- Item(s) must be exclusively new for L’accessoire+, never previously sold
- Item(s) cannot be sold at another location during the event cycle
- Item(s) can be but not limited to avatar accessories, shoes, apparel, hair, home accessories, and etc. Any questions regarding this should be directed to a liaison
- Item(s) cannot be a re-color or re-texture of an old/existing item previously sold
- Item(s) can be resold in your store after the event cycle ends
- Item(s) can be prim, sculpted or mesh
Event General Specifications
- Number of prims (land impact) allowed for vendors per designer/brand will be limited to 20 to their designated area
- Refrain requested from any heavy scripts or disruptive builds to neighboring designers as well as to maintain a pleasant shopping experience for customers
- No modifications to the event structure
- Prices should be set accordingly to your normal range
- We ask for one color or version of your choice for your item to be set as the discounted item; 20-50% off the regular price is recommended
- Minimum of 1 item per cycle, of course, more is encouraged
- Male items also highly encouraged in addition to female ones
- Set up for each cycle starts on the 12th until 11:30pm SLT of the 14th of the cycle month
- If extra time is needed, a coming soon sign will be placed at your area; you have 24 hours till set up after. If nothing is set up by 16th of the cycle month, your brand will be pulled from that cycle
- If you are not able to participate for any reason, please inform the management of Groupe Le PonPon up to 1 week prior to the event so that we may find a substitute
- Vendor picture or poster of your item(s) should be sent to MeiMei Shiu no later than the 12th, in order to allow enough time for producing the advertisement
- Theme for the following cycle will be announced at the beginning of each cycle; theme is for inspirational purposes, we encourage everyone to create their item(s) for the theme, but not mandatory
Event Bloggers Specifications
- Items for Groupe Le PonPon bloggers, at designers’ own discretion, may be:
- Sent through Groupe Le PonPon group notices before the event starts
- Groupe Le PonPon is not liable for any private transactions
- Groupe Le PonPon bloggers are not obligated to blog all items sent to them
Event Prices and Packages
- First-time Designers
- Single month cycle – 800L
- Renewal Packages
- Single month renewal – 800L
- Two month cycles renewal – 1600L
- Three month cycles renewal – 2400L
- Payment for the cycle should be made prior the 12th of the cycle month
- All payments are non-refundable, non-negotiable, and non-transferable
- There will be no exceptions or no changes made to the terms set here. In case there is a violation of this contract it will be considered as void as of thereof.
- Groupe Le PonPon will not be held responsible for any impediments that keep you from having your items ready in due time. Shall that happen, please inform Le PonPon up to 1 week prior to the event so that we may find a substitute.
- Groupe Le PonPon does not take any responsibility if your items are not sold as you expect, please keep in mind that we are only publicists, you will be responsible for your items.
- Groupe Le PonPon reserves the right to determine if our events are the correct fit for all applicants; we reserve the right to grant or refuse participants base on our standards.
- Terms subject to change without notice.
Please fill out all required fields and complete the form below if you would like to apply to join. Please note, incomplete applications will be disregarded, as well as ones that don’t satisfy all terms listed. Lastly, we can only select a limited number of designers while taking into account designers already taking part; therefore, the result of the selection does not necessarily reflect our opinion.